The Perfect Crime is a side mission that is part of Gotham’s Most Wanted in Batman Arkham Knight. It is a long mission, which initially assumes the analysis of subsequent dead bodies using a deep tissue scanner in detective mode.
The mission unlocks early in the game. During his first visit to GCPD, Batman meets Officer Cash and learns from him about hanging dead bodies are recently found. The officer tells you to investigate and capture the killer.
Perfect Crime Examining the First Body
The first body is found on Merchant Bridge which is in the north-eastern part of Bleake Island. Once you reach the destination, walk towards the corpses and start examining them.
Use the deep tissue scanner that is part of Batman’s gadgets has three working modes – skin, muscle, bones. In each case, you will some distinctive sections:-
- Deformed left ear in skin scanning mode.
- Find the wedding ring in muscle scanning mode.
- The hip-joint prosthesis in bone scanning mode.
Perfect Crime Examining the second body
The second body can be found on the roof of the building in the central part of Bleake Island.
Use the deep tissue scanner to examine the distinctive sections to identify the body:-
- a scar on the left can be found in skin scanning mode.
- a pacemaker in the chest can found in muscle scanning mode.
- damaged left knee can be found in bone scanning mode.
Perfect Crime Finding and examining the third body
The third body can be found on the roof of a building on the northern part of Miagani Island.
Use a deep tissue scanner to examine the distinctive sections to identify the body:-
- Deformation on the chest can found in skin scanning mode.
- Remains of pistol bullet in the right shoulder can be found in muscle scanning mode.
- Notice the missing fingers in the left feet in bones scanning mode.
Perfect Crime Finding and examining the fourth body
The fourth body can be found on the roof in the western part of Miagani Island, near the Salvation Bridge.
Use the deep-tissue scanner to examine distinctive sections to identify the body:-
- Biting marks found in the left part of the chest in skin scanning mode.
- Right eye prosthesis can found in muscle scanning mode.
- Right shoulder bone strengthened can be found in bone scanning mode.
Perfect Crime Finding and examining the fifth body
The fifth body can be found in the eastern part of Founder’s Island
Use the deep tissue scanner to find distinctive sections to identify the body:-
- Wound on the right leg can be found in skin scanning mode.
- Markings created when removing one of the kidneys in muscle scanning mode.
- Examine the plate in victim’s skull in bone scanning mode.
Perfect Crime Finding and examining the sixth body
The sixth body can be found in the northern part of Founder’s Island, near Stagg’s airships.
Use a deep tissue scanner and find the distinctive sections to identify the bode:-
- Discolouration on the left caused by chemical burning can be found in skin scanning mode.
- markings caused by tracheotomy can be found in muscle scanning mode.
- six fingers in the left hand of the victim can be found in bone scanning mode.
Perfect Crime Professor Pyg Boss Fight
After examining the sixth victim Alfred tells you about he found the connection behind all the six murders. You will be pointed towards the Pretty doll Parlor south from the place where you found the sixth body.
Once you reach the destination, leave the Batmobile and go towards the small entrance to the building. Destroy the weakened wall by using the explosive gel. Your objective is to investigate and find Professor Pyg.
After destroying the wall you will reach a large round operation room. There you will find Professor Pyg mutating someone’s body.
The patient suddenly wakes up and attack Batman you will have to fight him, and after that, you realize that he suddenly wakes up as he is immune to pain.
It might be tricky as regular attacks cannot eliminate them for good. The only way to permanently get rid of them is to do a ground takedown. You must remember that performing the finisher takes some time can be canceled by some other enemies.
After you have eliminated the first group of patients, professor Pyg and a new group of his mutated patients. During this fight pay less focus on Pyg and react only when he throws knives at you.
Once that happens, press the counter button to block his attacks and throw back one of the cleavers. Focus only on performing ground takedowns on new patients during the rest of the battles.
Once you have eliminated all the mutated patients, then wait for Professor Pyg to throw cleaver counter them and throw back one of them back. After that, he stuns takedown Professor Pyg after the boss fight ends.
Before you leave the parlor to find the fuse box on one of the walls. By breaking the fuse you will free the hostages. After that pick up the unconscious Professor Pyg and then take him to GCPD lockup.